Monday, February 20, 2006

'Little Red Wagons' by Pitchfork aka The Era

Taking a break from revealing the wreckage of our state. This song I wrote sometime ago could be related to what is happening now in some poetic way. The theft of our country, the dark alleys that are still the paths taken by our leaders in our names to create chaos through out the world and so on. The fact is, it's based upon a true event in my life when some older kid threatened to beat me up or he would steal my little red wagon. Click title to listen.

1 Comments:

Blogger Weedgardener said...

Bullies--I remember them well--an integral part of childhood! And, increasingly, adulthood. Bullies real and imagined help ease us into the military mindset. Except for those of us who reacted with a burning sense of outrage at the unfairness of raw power exercised for personal gain.

Thanks for sharing this song with us. Here's something a little different my dear friend Steve wrote back during the Gingrich "revolution."

http://www.svn.net/artguy/Pendulum.mp3

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
Search WWW Search www.theaera.blogspot.com